A Twist on a Classic! Imagine two 2x2 Rubik's Cubes on top of one another that are able to rotate around a central axis. This allows for an especially diabolical twisty puzzle. This shape-shifting puzzle adds an extra element of mastery! The Rubik's Tower (or 2x2x4 Rubik's Cube) features slightly larger tiles and an all-new mechanism. This is a (1) player game recommended for ages 8+ The Rubik's Cube has been tantalizing and enchanting people for over 40 years. It was created in 1974 by Erna Rubik, and is the world's best-selling toy ever! There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 ways to solve a Rubik's Cube. That's just over 43 quintillion! At a recent tournament in Middletown, Virginia a15-year-old solved the Rubik's Cube in a total time of 4.69 seconds. This makes him the new holder of the world record for fastest 3-by-3 Rubik's Cube completion. .
* A TWIST ON A CLASSIC: Imagine two 2x2 Rubik's Cubes on top of one another, able to rotate around a central axis – that's the Rubik's Tower! A diabolical twisty puzzle, featuring all-new mechanism!.
* RUBIK'S: Created in 1974 by Erna Rubik. Over 350 million cubes sold worldwide makes Rubik's Cube the world's best-selling toy.
* ERNO RUBIK Famous Quote: "If you are curious, you'll find the puzzles around you. If you are determined, you will solve them."
* NEW RUBIK'SWORLD RECORD: At a recent tournament in Middletown, Virginia a15-year-old boy solved the 3x3 Rubik's Cube in a total time of 4.69 seconds.
* Recommended: for ages 8+, 1 player game.