Elvis Presley Tribute Figurine: The King of Rock ‘n’ Roll Bradford Collection
Part #: 38585
Retail Price: $99.99
Web Price: $79.99
The costumes and clothing Elvis Presley® wore throughout his legendary career said as much about this brilliant performer as his music and shows; Elvis was always dressed for success. The King of Rock 'n' Roll® is a fabulously lifelike sculpture that vividly recalls in one of his many dazzling jumpsuits with a flowing cape emblazoned with montage of the portrayals of Elvis® by artist Bruce Emmett.
This exclusive Elvis Presley tribute figurine exclusively from The Bradford Exchange is hand-cast and hand painted to highlight every exquisite detail of the guitar and jumpsuit. Through this lifelike sculpted musical figurine you can almost see Elvis once again strut across the stage while it plays the hit Elvis melody "Don’t Be Cruel." Legions of Elvis fans will create strong demand for this Elvis memorabilia collectible. Reserve yours now!
This collectible Elvis Presley tribute figurine available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange features:
* Sculpted Elvis Presley tribute figurine featuring a montage of thrilling Elvis portrayals by renowned artist Bruce Emmett, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
* With the push of a button, this unique Elvis memorabilia plays the classic hit, "Don’t Be Cruel." Requires 2, "AA" batteries (not included)
* Hand-cast and hand-painted Elvis Presley tribute figurine of artists resin to highlight every exquisite detail in the jumpsuit, shoulder-slung guitar and shimmering microphone
* Figurine adorned in a dazzling jumpsuit and appropriately perched on a base of gold records adorned with a replica Elvis® signature
* The perfect collectible Elvis gift for a fan and a must for an Elvis collection
* Edition limited to 295 casting days, so reserve yours now
* Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
* Measures approximately 9"(23 cm) High